Welcome to Cicuto Acupuncture
Acupuncture is one of the most researched and respected of the healing arts. In its fullest sense, it is a complete medical system combinng herbs, diet, massage and exercise with treatment procedures such as the familiar technique of inserting needles into the body to effect healing.
Acupuncture is used to address physical, emotional and psychological problems. The World Health Organization currently recognizes acupuncture as a viable therapy for over 100 diseases. The theory behind acupuncture is similar in nature to that of all holistic healing arts; people have an innate healing energy that when balanced, can return the body to a natural state of health.
365 Reasons to Try Acupuncture
Two Locations – San Francisco and East Bay
Denise is available for appointment at two locations. In Alameda, she is at Back to Life Wellness Center at 1505 Webster Street at Santa Clara. Her San Francisco office is located at 703 Clement Street at 8th Avenue. Please contact us for additional information or to book an appointment.
Acupuncture in the News
Take a look at this a great article about how to choose an acupuncturist.
Subscribe to RSS Feed
|Join Our Mailing List
Happy Year of the Snake!
This is the year of the Water Snake. In Chinese Medicine, the Water element is associated with the Kidneys, Urinary Bladder, adrenal glands, ears and hair. The Kidneys store our ‘Life Gate’ (Ming Men) fire and are the source of Qi for our bodies. As a result, our reproductive health and healthy aging depends on them.
Acupuncture can help you stay on track with your health goals for the year. Whether you want to stay healthy with an immune system boost, are looking for more calm in your life, need motivation to get to the gym, are trying to get pregnant, or are working on another goal, call or email me to find out how Chinese Medicine can help.
I hope to see you soon!
- I'm featured again on CHLOE JACKMAN PHOTOGRAPHY's site today about Acupuncture and Pregnancy. If you are looking... http://t.co/tAgJ6JmWKk
- Study shows acupuncture can treat inflammatory disease: http://t.co/2V5CkD911g
- Qigong may help insomnia: http://t.co/DraYEd8nwy
- Questions and answers about pet acupuncture: http://t.co/l8NrLgQILE
- Do you have Adrenal Fatigue? http://t.co/bq4KAiy37C http://t.co/FdekUcvKcz
- The Elephant Tusk in the Room: asking about the contents of your Chinese herbal formula: http://t.co/YOEeuREfDQ
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and treating Diabetes: http://t.co/yBhu4ObT2W
- Did you see the "Madeline Pratt" episode of "The Blacklist"? Raymond Reddington is getting acupuncture on his... http://t.co/LULuzspDTx
- Yay! There's now acupuncture at the hospital in my hometown: http://t.co/hX4FLhUdMf http://t.co/H3ef0IuHFN
- 5 Ways Chinese Medicine can help energize you: http://t.co/x4WG2XQjbE