Welcome to Cicuto Acupuncture
Acupuncture is one of the most researched and respected of the healing arts. In its fullest sense, it is a complete medical system combinng herbs, diet, massage and exercise with treatment procedures such as the familiar technique of inserting needles into the body to effect healing.
Acupuncture is used to address physical, emotional and psychological problems. The World Health Organization currently recognizes acupuncture as a viable therapy for over 100 diseases. The theory behind acupuncture is similar in nature to that of all holistic healing arts; people have an innate healing energy that when balanced, can return the body to a natural state of health.
365 Reasons to Try Acupuncture
Two Locations – San Francisco and East Bay
Denise is available for appointment at two locations. In Alameda, she is at Back to Life Wellness Center at 1505 Webster Street at Santa Clara. Her San Francisco office is located at 703 Clement Street at 8th Avenue. Please contact us for additional information or to book an appointment.
Acupuncture in the News
Take a look at this a great article about how to choose an acupuncturist.
Subscribe to RSS Feed
|Join Our Mailing List
Happy Year of the Horse!
This is the year of the Wood Horse. Dr. Maoshing Ni has a great article here about how you can improve your health this year. He says:
The trick to having a productive and positive year is to ride the next twelve months like you would ride a horse. Any good horse master can attest that the best way to handle a horse is to be gentle, yet firm, and give only clear commands or else you will confuse her and bring possible injury to you and your steed.
In Chinese Medicine, the Wood element relates to our Liver. The energy of the Liver is called the Hun and it helps us with direction in our life, teaches us benevolence, and helps us to bend like bamboo in both a physical and emotional sense.
Acupuncture can help you stay on track with your health goals for the year. Whether you want to stay healthy with an immune system boost, are looking for more calm in your life, need motivation to get to the gym, are trying to get pregnant, or are working on another goal, call or email me to find out how Chinese Medicine can help.
I hope to see you soon!
- Because it's fun to see an actual printed magazine you're quoted in, I found the latest issue of 'Pregnancy &... http://t.co/3vLv5zFm5A
- Acupuncture helps the Belfast Poet Laureate through her tenure: http://t.co/lIl96fC6yX http://t.co/RDTbcew3iw
- A family goes a year without sugar: http://t.co/Tp10rULiTQ http://t.co/rMPHFDhY5X
- Fellow acupuncturist Cindi Ignatovsky and myself were interviewed in "The hol(istic) truth" in this month's... http://t.co/qyrlI3ymnN
- RICE: the end of an Ice age http://t.co/STecIsK2Gt http://t.co/eSoLmy1ms4
- April 14-16 at Park Life on Clement Street, there will be a print sale of photos by Alissa Anderson from foggy... http://t.co/pUZwxzuuWO
- This is the website for Kaitlyn Rhoades from On Pointe Training. If you need a Personal trainer and Pilates... http://t.co/pMO3CAIAdL
- Top 3 Surprises About Acupuncture | AcuTake http://t.co/97q1u3EcQD http://t.co/z4IXPqaU50
- Acupuncture MRI shows Alzheimer's Disease benefit: http://t.co/74b8N4a6OW http://t.co/IebnszjVwf
- Yoga for Sciatica http://t.co/iLXuz5TzVE